You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Hello, I have a project requirement for a suitable and cheap development board to be setup which will interface with a simple 4x4 Matrix Keypad and to 2 separate LCD Modules as shown in this link http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free-shipping-3-2-16-bit-3-3V-TFT-LCD-module-with-SD-card-work-with/566164625.html.
Once an appropriate development board has been identified, I will purchase it along with the 2 LCD modules and matrix keypad and send to the selected freelancer where he will setup the board for development and for programming.
Using a suitable IDE, I'd need a simple project setup using this IDE which will do the following for both screens:
1. Using a keypress event, test for a selected keycode, select screen 1 or 2 and do the following, display a Startup Screen with a message such as "Application Loading"
2. After a few seconds load a screen with a black background.
3. Draw a Red colored Rectangle, Triangle "Both Equilateral and Right Angled" and a circle on screen
4. Next animate the rectangle to move horizontally across the screen
5. Once moved, animate the rectangle to rotate by 90 degrees
6. Make both triangles disappear instantly
7. Fade out the circle slowly till it also disappears
Obviously we'd like to have suitable delays between each of the steps above.