Design 3 types of switching isolated variable voltage output DC-DC converters.
1. Works include:
- design (including initial analysis of alternative topologies);
- full electrical calculations (including magnetics) documented in Word and Excel, allowing parameters variation in a spreadsheet;
- full control loop and stability analysis at various combinations of input voltage, output voltage and load (at least 3 sampling points of each parameter will need to be analysed, meaning at least 27 scenarios in total for each type of converter);
- building 4 prototypes of each type of converter (magnetics will be manufactured according to specification and supplied by us);
- testing all prototypes (12 in total) and confirming all design parameters including loop control stability;
- shipping 9 out of 12 prototypes to Australia;
- full documentation, including schematic and PCB files in Protel 99SE format.