Tasks of this PCB
- to get video signal from HDMI to 5inch 800px * 480px, LCD display. Interface is TTL (RGB interface). (http://pjlcd.en.alibaba.com/product/529069342-0/5_0_inch_controller_graphic_lcd_with_resolution_800_3RGB_480_PJ50002A_.html)
- to get audio signal from HDMI, so i get line out stereo signal (3.5mm audio jack)
- this LCD also has 4 wire resistive touch screen integrated (4 wires are integrated into LCD FPC). So i would like this PCB also to implement touch screen controller. I don't know how this should be done. Probably some kind of chip that has this functionality already exists. Signals for touch screen can be USB or RS232. I will decide this later, because i am also developing some other PCB where this touch screen signals will connect to.(or maybe touch signals can be just send through HDMI port to MK802?)
Goal is to connect this pcb to mini Android computer - MK802 (http://www.engadget.com/2012/06/07/mk802-android-4-0-mini-pc-hands-on-impressions/). MK802 has HDMI 1.4 output and USB input. But probably this should work for every computer with HDMI that has output signal 800*480px, so it can be tested with regular PC.
I would like developer to:
- provide schematic, PCB(gerber) so i can manufacture this pcb myself
- program firmware
- on PCB should be 2 pins so i can turn off LCD (this pins will be connected to some external GPIO which will controll on/off functionallity)
Some cheapest components should be used.
Please bid ONLY developers who have done something simmilar before (HDMIcontroller, touch screen controller,..).
This is pretty much it.