I operate a small electronics design house in the Philippines. Due to an increasing workload I am looking for a design engineer with the following skills.
1. A sound understanding of analogue and digital electronics.
2. A sound understanding of SMPS design, all topologies. This will be an important part of the work. I will be starting on a project early next year that will require true sine wave DC to AC converters.
3. PIC micro’s 16, 18, 24 and 32 parts. Other controllers considered.
4. Firmware programming in basic, C and ASM.
5. Good knowledge and implementation of CE standards for designing low EMI PCB’s. I would prefer that Eagle 4.16 be used, as this is what I use.
6. A good proficiency of English, both written and verbal. There will be lots of communication between us both by email and by a messenger service.
7. A good collage degree and 10+ years experience in electronic design.
8. Visual C++ would be an advantage for writing small applications on a PC that hook up to our products.
9. Knowledge of AutoCAD would be an advantage.
I am looking for some one who is flexible in their approach to work; I will provide the functional specifications and block diagram of the systems. You will then design various blocks that I deem necessary. Most of the time I will look after the micro firmware, digital electronics and PCB design but this may change depending on work load.
Please read the above guidelines carefully, I am looking for a professional with experience that can work with me remotely via the Internet. I don’t want to spend time correcting mistakes made by that person so NO TIME WASTERS PLEASE. This position is not immediate; I am starting to look for the right person now because I see things getting extremely busy after Christmas.
If you think you’re the right person then Please PM me the following details.
2. Your expected hourly rate of pay, please consider that I work in Asia and earn Asian rates for projects.