You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for an experienced programmer to make a simple C# windows program that will login to a list of websites, one by one, and add a tracking code to ALL of the templates index.php files. This project will be based heavily on PARSING the joomla back-end to accomplish this task.
The C# program should contain a text-box where I will enter in a list(separated by "
" new line), and it should be able to connect using MULTIPLE processes so that it can do up to 25 websites, or more at one time! You must be familiar with with multithreading in C#. The GOOD NEWS is that I already have this program for WORDPRESS in C#, with multi-threading and everything(See attached interface.jpg). So I need a great C# programmer to take the existing program and simply add in the dual-functionality with wordpress. In order to do so, you will need to be good at parsing/searching information on a webpage with C# in order to find the proper "EDIT" Urls to each template's section, and you must simply append a line of code to each template's current code. The majority of work is already done for you! I just need this program to be compatible with JOOMLA websites as well since it currently only supports WORDPRESS. The amazing programmer who did this initially is too busy so I'm stuck trying to find someone to take his place which is turning out to be an impossible task!
Each input website line in the text-box will look like:
- I will provide a list of working URLS with username/password for you to program with
- this will be a REMOTE-ONLY program, meaning, I will be running this program from my desktop remotely login to each joomla back-end
- it's not as easy as you might think to be able to login to joomla and also to decipher which template is CURRENTLY being used on the website in order to add code to it's index.php file, or just add it to all of the templates if need be....
It involves these steps:
1. Visiting the websites login page: http://domain.com/administrator/index.php
2. Reading the POST variables, including DYNAMIC session variables that change on each page load.
3. POSTING all required variables to the same login page, and being redirected
4. Figuring out the Main template listing URL page. This URL is different for every Joomla Version, so you have to figure this out to be universal. There is a template list page for the BACK-END(administrator), and then there is a template list page for the FRONT-END(site). We are interested only in the Front-end template list page.
5. Once on the main template list page, you must programatically figure out which template is the one that is currently being used. That requires reading the page and getting the template ID and forming the 'template edit url' that you have to visit in the next step.
6. Once on the template edit page, you will simply insert our tracking code after the opening tag, and then save the page. If everything is saved correctly, then this is counted as our "SUCCESS" list and this URL is added to that. If any step fails along this way, then the URL is added to the "FAILED" list box.
The User Interface is already made and functioning! See interface.jpg attachment
I will give the chosen freelancer the current source code to the working wordpress C# program.... Literally 75% of the work is already done for you, I just need you to make it work with Joomla websites instead of Wordpress websites! Please bid a fair price and timeframe!