You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The job is a part of a tender that I will apply for. If I win the tender, we can start the job and execute the potential job agreement. Otherwise, If I do not win the tender then the agreement will be canceled by default.
The objective is to design a fast boat with high specifications and standards that should satisfy the following general criteria:
• Compatible with the license conditions for security and public safety
• Take into account Beauty and economic issues in the design
• Use cost effective materials needed to build the boat
• Take into account the weather and environmental conditions where the boat will work. The boat will work in salt water in the Mediterranean. The temperature ranges from 10C to 35C.
• The boat is around 12 m long and 4 m wide
• The body of the boat is made from fiber glass with the necessary supporting structure from the inside where necessary.
• The boat consists mainly of: the nose, control compartment that have seats for the captain and the staff, control box that consists of navigation equipment, bathroom, furnished kitchen with a refrigerator, Maritime inspection equipment, a place for first aid equipment.
• Internal engine, gearbox, and shaft of The Brand name “Stern Drive”, enough to make the boat travel at a minimum speed of 25 knot.
• The boat should be supplied with a 10kW electric generator, 220 VAC grid, a 12VDC lighting grid, and electronic navigation equipment such as GPS, VHF, Echo Sounder.
• The boat should also be equipped with safety and rescue equipment and fire fighting & evacuation capabilities in case of emergencies and to give aid to other boats on evacuation issues
• Steering wheel
• Lights and navigation signs: the place of installation, types, and electrical wiring
• The design should be finished in a maximum of 30 calendar days.
• Electronic copies of part, assembly, and drawing solidworks files of the detailed and execution drawings of the design.
• Prepare the Architectural drawings with details of the boat
• Prepare structural, electrical, mechanical, plumping, and other details with executive drawings and bill of materials
• The design of the boat mold
We need an experienced shipbuilding engineer with specific experience in design and building of fast boats with a minimum 7 years experience
Before any agreement I need to see a a 3d perspective concept design of the boat showing the appearance, views, and size of the boat