You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Design 3 types of switching isolated variable voltage output DC-DC converters.
1. Works include:
- design (including initial analysis of alternative topologies);
- full electrical calculations (including magnetics) documented in Word and Excel, allowing parameters variation in a spreadsheet;
- full control loop and stability analysis at various combinations of input voltage, output voltage and load (at least 3 sampling points of each parameter will need to be analysed, meaning at least 27 scenarios in total for each type of converter);
- building 4 prototypes of each type of converter (magnetics will be manufactured according to specification and supplied by us);
- testing all prototypes (12 in total) and confirming all design parameters including loop control stability;
- shipping 9 out of 12 prototypes to Australia;
- full documentation, including schematic and PCB files in Protel 99SE format.
Please read carefully attached "Power converters specification Rev00.pdf" file. All bidders are required to provide feedback using attached questionnaire file "Power converters follow-up 20130630.doc". Please reply in full, especially in regards to testing procedures and test equipment you are planning to use. Your bid will not be considered unless a full feedback is received. Thank you.