You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need someone to program an Arduino Ethernet board so that it can communicate with our software application.
All data available at the Analog inputs , Digital inputs and RS485 interface need to be send to an IP/Port / TCP of our server.
I would like to use from Arduino Ethernet:
• 6 Analog inputs
• 8 Digital inputs
• 6 Digital outputs
• RS485 connection for 16 sensors ( only level data + ID )
• Arduino Ethernet need to send unique ID to server
• Some Software Copy protection
• Detailed doc with the communications protocol available for communication to our servers/software
• Detailed doc with the RS485 communication protocol available for communication with the RS485 sensors
• Software simulator for the RS485 data (will be send on request)
• Login on our servers to check incoming data/result (will be send on request)
• IP/Port connection of our servers for testing (will be send on request)
Of course all other suggestions are welcome