You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The deliverable of this projects are:
- One application written in html5 using [www.sencha.com] or m-project framework
see <http://www.dealomio.com/>, <http://www.yourbandeals.fr/> as template but with slight modifications. The application consists of
- 5 screens (one login screen, one main screen, one detail screen, map screen)
- three navigation buttons in the bottom (my deals, shopping list, settings)
- multilanguage support (choosable in the settings menue)
- The login screen is for first time user and registered users (email, name, gender, and some more). The details should be stored in a database.
- The main screen needs to first fetch the current location of the user and loads current entries (entries are deals with related shop information, so that the location can be calculated) from a database (simple table including stores and deals). In the top right of the screen a configuration symbol should let the user see the available categories and let him limit the search results (select categories, save selection in database for next time).
- When the user selects one entry from the main screen list the detail screen should be opened (top left a back button). The detail screen is simple one header, description, store location, price information and buttons (locate, add to shopping list, register)
- when the user clicks on locate based on the stored gps data of the shop it shows a google maps screen
- when the user clicks on add to shopping list the current item is added to the shopping list
- when the user clicks on register the application stores the info in the database