You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
**Summary Project Scope**
This project is to design and code a web based application that pulls data from a SharePoint application. The application is an executive dashboard that displays project information to users. The application will be primarily graphic displays with popup windows display project details.
The requirements for the project are contained in the attached software requirements documents.
It is our objective to design and program this application so that the application can run on multiple handheld devices. However, if it is not possible to program a single application to run on all platforms, the worker will inform the employer. The employer and worker will then discuss and negotiate the deliverable for this project.
The worker who bids on this project must have the following knowledge and skills:
1. A knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint sufficient to be able to connect to that application and pull data/lists.
2. Microsoft Server knowledge
3. Experience in all the browsers on which the application will run as required in the functional requirements.
4. Expert knowledge and experience in programming web based application.
5. Database design
6. Knowledge of iPhones, iPads and Android devices.
**Intellectual Property Assignment**
The worker selected by the employer will be required to sign an intellectual property assignment prior to award of the contract.