Need some work done? Post a Project Today
There are those who just “record” tests, and then there are those who write tests. Are you the real thing? Then we want you for our US Test Automation Engineer position.
Our US Test Automation Engineer position is (you might have guessed) open only to those residing in the United States. We pay $30/hour ($1000 fixed-price payment for a trial job if that trial leads us to hire you). We work with you through one of several approved staffing and payment platforms which will charge a percentage fee on your gross earnings, but you understand how those are. For United States citizens and permanent residents, we pay $24/hour because we have to cover W-2 processing.
Input - well-documented and standard format test scenarios
Output - automated tests
Technical skills you’d need:
• Experience developing desktop UI or web application UI
• Previous TestComplete experience would be great
Non-technical skills you’d need:
• Speak English. Write English. Not just barely, but capably enough to “talk technical”.
• Video Skype capability, webcam, and you know how to use them to talk with us and do daily work.
• 40 hours per week available for this job.
How to qualify:
1. Show us who you are. We need verifiable identification, online skills tests, and a brief Skype video interview. Sorry, this part is not paid, but it won’t last more than a week, and if you’ve got the motivation, you’ll be done in a few hours.
2. Try out the job. During a one-week fixed-price trial assignment, prove to us that we should give you the full-time position of 40 hours/week at the job’s hourly rate. We’re looking for progress and dedication; if you show that, we may have other positions in GTeam FZ LLC for you even if you don’t get the assignment quite right.
How to start:
We’ll make you a fixed-price offer to start qualifying, and you’ll get detailed instructions as soon as you accept this offer for the test phase. (This is not the paid part, but it’s how we get you into the appropriate recruiting team room.)
GTeam FZ LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that provides an exceptional work environment. All candidates will be required to undergo and pass a rigorous background check to ensure a safe and productive workplace.