You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Europe's leading crowdtesting provider, Testbirds, is on the hunt for additional testers to test awesome apps and websites.
We're looking for enthusiastic Brazil Portuguese speaking students to join our crowd and work with us on a number of testing projects through our online platform. You will be giving thorough feedback reporting back to our crowd management team, showing your analytical skills!
In order to ensure that you learn as much as possible in exchange for your time, during the project you would...
- be paid per project
- be a fully fledged member of our crowd, with the opportunity to work on a number of projects which will be running every couple of weeks
- be invited to contribute new ideas to the software that is in development, suggest new features and have the chance to make a real impact on your favourite apps and websites
- be given the opportunity to see the latest unreleased applications
Experience & Skills Requirements
- You are keen, eager and able to write reports and give feedback in English
- You can identify potential problems that can obstruct the performance of the application/website and write about them in an intelligent and compelling way.
- You are a creative thinker, brimming with ideas.
- You have an excellent sense of humour.
- You own one or more computer running (Mac) OS X operation system
- You must be 18 or over
Testbirds is Europe's leading crowdtesting provider. With numerous successfully completed projects, Testbirds is continuing to bridge the gap between the provider and the end user. We understand that the opinion of the end user is imperative to the success of an application or website. Essentially, we do everything we can to make applications as user friendly and awesome as possible for our clients!