You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Our client, an accounting firm, is looking for an Microsoft Excel and Access developer with accounting background to provide semi-automation for their clients' reports. This involves trial balance, leadschedule and supplementary.
- 2 types of categories
a) account categories – sheet1 and sheet2 (page 3 and 14)
b) asset/liability categories – sheet 2 (page 1 and 2)
- Automate trial balance report (sheet1), extracting data into leadschedule (sheet2).
- Extract data from supplementary (sheet3) based on exact keyword match with sheet2. Data will be auto-filled in sheet2.
- Every client has its own unique accounts # and categories.
- Grouping can be done locally on computer, before uploaded to database.
- Grouping of account # into different account categories.
- Grouping of account categories into different asset/liability categories.
This allows the grouping to be done automatically instead of having to manually key in the process all over again, when next accounting needs to be done. It needs to have the abilility to group new account # and save to the central database.
- Ability to set template for different account categories
Eg. Sheet 2
Row 68 – 75
Row 119 – 133
Row 171 – 182
Row 195 – 199
Row 230 – 236
Row 282 – 291
- Ability to extract grouping from central database within local network.
- Key validation – there should be a key validation that is valid for x month. The key file would be located locally in the staff computers/laptops. This key file would communicate daily at a certain timing or upon login of Windows. Should the key file not updated for more than x month, the staff would not be able to open up the excel files.
Please provide us your experience working in a similar capacity.