You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Goal: automatically import completed Paypal transactions from Paypal into excel 2003
1. you need to have paypal account and ebay/Etsy account for testing and validation
2. Call from an excel 2003 using macro or other methods
3. Download data from multiple paypal accounts. For each account
3.1 Download the transactions since last download (See figure 1 below).
3.2 Save the file in the format as C:\download yyyy-mm-dd.csv
3.3 Save the same file as C:\download.xls
4. Need to provide me the original code, explain the function of each part of the API and how the API is coded
Currently, I do the download manually for multiple Paypal accounts. The following description is for one Paypal account. The API needs to have the ability to setup multiple paypal accounts and save the files as different names of user’s choice.
1) As shown in Fig 1, I select “last download to present”, Comma Delimited-completed payments, including shopping cart details click download history
2) As shown in Fig 2, on the “Recent Download Logs” page, select the most recent download log click download log
3) Save the data as C:\download yyyy-mm-dd.csv
4) Save the same file as C:\download.xls
If the step 1) to 4) could be done using other methods such as direct send a query to my Paypal account, it is also OK. But every query need to collect the transaction since last download/query
It could take a couple of minutes to several hours for the download log generated on Figure 1 to show on Figure 2 “Recent Download Logs”
See attachment for Figure 1. Paypal download page and Figure 2. Paypal download log