You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This job involves performing queries to a database and copying/pasting the results into an Excel spreadsheet. There are 2900 colleges in the database but one query can yield more than one college in the results page, thus making the amount of queries a smaller amount.
1. Go to database at this link: http://apps.collegeboard.com/cbsearch_clep/searchCLEPColleges.jsp
2. Choose a state from the dropdown menu*
3. Choose a city from the dropdown menu**
4. Click Submit
This action will take you to a results page. On the results page,
1. Retrieve the following for every college listed for that city:
2. Copy/paste this information into attached Excel spreadsheet according to the following categories
3. Go back to results page and click "New Search"
4. Continue with entry for the next city in that state
5. Repeat process
6. When all cities for one state are completed, continue with next state and repeat above process
7. When all colleges have been copied/pasted into Excel spreadsheet, send to us
*When choosing a state, do so in the order the states appear, beginning with the first state, Alabama, and ending with the last state, Wyoming, having performed the query for every state on the list
**When choosing a city, do so in the order the cities appear, beginning with the first city in the list and ending with the last city, having performed the query for every city on the list