You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
This assignment requires experience with Excel VBA. Please do NOT waste your bid if you cannot solve it.
I need someone to finish off the attached Excel 2010 "budget" spread sheet that has a different approach than usual.
Each month the User can select an "open ended" number of cost categories and enter limits on how much cash can be added to each category (either as a fixed sum for the month, a percentage of the total, or a limit each time the code "cycles" through the allocation),.
They then enter the funds to be placed, and the programme splits the money automatically between each category until everything has been placed. This can require several "cycles",
The output is then saved to the relevant Month on the database.
The key changes needed:
1. If a category is already at its' limit, allow the User to withdraw funds BEFORE the programme shares out the funds
2. Enable the User to recall the month and add more funds, which are then reassigned.
Any questions do not hesitate to message me.
Additional Project Description:
06/27/2013 at 5:45 EDT
To clarify some points raised by bidders:
1. There is no limit to the number of rows the User might want.
2. New rows can be added any time the file is opened.
3. Rows cannot be deleted once they are added.
4. Once a row is used for a specific cost (e.g. Rent) it must ALWAYS be used as "Rent". It cannot be changed next month to "Holidays" or something else.
5. Any criteria set in Cols C - G must be "carried down" all the following rows in the database. So when the User enters the next month date in C1 they appear automatically.
6. If the user calls up the current month, changes any criteria then saves the file, those new criteria overwrite the database from that month onward - but does NOT change previous months.
7. ALL the funds entered into C2 have to be allocated between the rows.
8. The "Overall" limit means the Closing Balance for the month being viewed cannot exceed that figure.
9. The "Monthly" limits - whether % or sum - are the amount that can be added over the ENTIRE month, NOT just the sum showing in C2.