You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a simple quiz engine in PHP (if you can code in CodeIgniter that would be the best solution) for Facebook fan page. That's frontend can be customizable by CSS. The results of finished quiz must to write onto a "diploma" image. That image must interchangeable by a value of variable or constant (just a path to image).
Step by step workflow for fan's frontend:
1. Like the fan page for play quiz
2. Show the app on the fanpage's tab
3. Fill the quiz
4. Calculate results
5. "Print" the fan's name and the result on the diploma image
6. Upload the image to the fan's album and share on his/her wall
7. Write a short predefinied text to caption (it will be appear on him/her wall)
8. Last scene he/she can share/invite friends by the default FB panel
Step by step workflow for quiz admin:
This script must to run on MY(!) SSL certificated server. I want to create unlimited quiz with unlimited questions and max 10 answers per question. If the admin don't fill an answer field, the empty answer fields wont appear on the fanpage frontend.
1. Create a new quiz, set type of result, set number and the name of levels if the type is predefined levels (see below)
2. Set the image path of the diploma manually (like images/diplomas/whatever.jpg), and the text color (one hex value)
3. Set start date and deadline.
4. Create a new question
5. Create 1 to 10 answers.
6. Ask for a new question, if yes save the data and repeat 3. to 5.
7. Store everything in MySQL database (I prefer in the source code install phase a config script for create database and tables etc. Its the better way if I can run an install.php and it's create my db)
7. Publish quiz
And finally the results:
I has two type of results.
1. Percentage type. The result printed by a percent by the answers. For example the fan answered 1 correct and 3 incorrect answers by 3 answers, him/her result will be 30%
2. Predefined levels. The admin can set max 5 levels of results, for example like a lover: Frigid, Cold, Valentine Paramour, Spanish-lover. That levels are counted by automatic by the percents of results. For example in a five level quiz: 0-20% - level 1, 21%-40% - level2, 41%-60% - level 3, 61%-80% - level 4, 81%-100% - level 5.
Attention! The source code is needed by me, and it must be reusable! If you can make it a CodeIgniter plugin or library I will appreciate it! Other thing, I wan't to install by a FB app on my Facebook page! I will set up the FB application manually.
You can see a template of the diploma with (marked for you) fixed text positions. I just want to change the background under the dynamic text (the background is grey, the position of dynamic text must to change by CSS absolute positon).
If you need any other info, plz PM me.
Note: The skill "CodeIgniter" is not required, just recommended.