You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We have a flash as3 simulator almost done, it only needs some corrections that our client asked now.
The project is for a simulator where one client can personalize a tombstone with images and text.
It is in a very advanced stage, but we don't have the time to finish it rapidly
This simulator permits addition of several types of images and text, and to some kind of images it's possible to add a frame (all this is already done). When clicked, the object has buttons to rotate, resize and delete. It also moves.
The changes needed are:
- add a scroll to 3 dynamic galleries of thumbnails (galleries already done, and importing)
- change the size of the thumbnails in 2 galleries, from 80 px to 140 px each image
- add 5 fonts to a combo-box and use them on text (combo and text already present)
- change the speed the buttons change the dimensions of the objects on the tombstone
- add a button to rotate to both sizes, not only one as is
- add a color overlay to some imported images - 4 colors: yellow, silver, black, white, with a button to chose them (is this possible?)
- verify some decimal points on the global price: has to be always with 2 decimal points, it's done, but has some bug
- change the global price also with the "metalic text" in witch each letter has it's own price / mm^2
- add a filter in one kind of images to it's reference (have to change the xml also)
- make a change on the dimensions of the object when added to the tombstone: for instance: if the tombstone is 40 cm tall, and the picture is 20 cm, it should have the correspondent size
- permit to edit the text after it's insertion on the tombstone (right now it's placed as an object, and no edit option is present)
- change the global price with addition of all the object (the majority is already done)
We are looking for a fast delivery on this, preferably in 2-3 days.
The work is all in portuguese, but i don't think that the language would cause any major problems
The person who we are looking for as to have solid know-how in actionscript 3