You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Assignment 1 will test your individual AS3 skills within the Flash environment, as well as your ability to implement the behaviour for a given design.
You are required to implement a basic 2-D function grapher that has features:
1. a 2-D cartesian coordinates system with appropriate labels and legend
2. an input that allows user to enter a linear or quadratic function
3. buttons for plot and clear the function graph
4. when mouse clicking (or hovering over) a point of a quadratic curve, draw the gradient of this point.
5. x and y range can be changed.
In your flash document (.fla) you may create the fundamental library assets, e.g. button, output screen, and etc.
The rest must be implemented entirely using AS3, using timeline is not allowed. Consider an object-oriented approach to this solution.
draw operations and interactions (5%)
use of AS3 classes (5%)
use of library assets (5%)