You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We will provide all the objects ( Adobe Illustrator ) for the animation , You just need to make them animate them.
1. Mickey Mouse enters the display from the left and runs across the screen pulling with his magic stick our banner with the map.
2. When Mickey arrives with the map in the center of the screen, he disappears. Remains only the map!
- the banner should be mouse-sensitive. When you arrive with the mouse on the map, the arrow gets transformed into a magic stick with glowing stars (like in the Disney draft)
- on the map appears the bubble and the button for Disneyland Paris and the ones for Disney Cruises, which are glowing and “beating”
3. Click on the map – the banner gets bigger
- appears the map – from transparent to full clear image
- then appear the bubbles and the buttons for Disney locations, also from transparent to full clear image
4. The bubbles and the buttons are pulsing because of the changing color and light intensity
- The Disneyland Paris bubble –
- Disney Florida bubble
- Disney California bubble
- Disney Hawaii
- Disney Cruise Mediterranean - Ship
- Disney Cruise Caribbean – Ship
- the mouse arrow should transform into a magical stick with glowing stars, as show in the example
- the map will follow the mouse movements
- the bubbles and the buttons will light up when the mouse gets into their areas
The PFT logo doesn’t appear any more on the banner.
The link put under the banner should go on a general landing page with all Disney attractions, where you should click on the interested one.