Need some work done? Post a Project Today
I am planning on making a simple mostly B&W animation for a video clip. I do this as a hobby so my budget is limited, so I thought instead of asking for whole animation which will be around 1 minute total , I ask for some sketches (drawings) that I can use those as foundation to create the animation. If you think the animation can be done as well within my budget, please let me know.
Below is the sketches that I need:
1. One person standing up with a candle in his hand (the character should be a simple drawing and not a detailed complicated person).
2. Couple of sketches that he looks left and right.
3. Couple of sketches showing clouds covering moon slowly
4. Same person standing up and around him is dark and just a circle around him is bright. There is a candle in his hand and that is what makes the bright circle around him. The angle of looking at him is diagonal from above, such as you look at someone on the other side of street from 3rd floor.
5. Same person, same place, same diagonal view with one flower vase on the floor opposite to him, the plant in it is wilting (just like a plant not having water for some time, half dead)
6. The flower plant is dreaming, and in dreams it is growing and having flowers, 3 sketches of the plant growing. (maybe the dream is like a dots on top of the flower in the vase connected to a cloud which the dreams happens in.) in sketch 2 the plant is half green and in 3rd green with red flowers)
7. Same person just shoulder neck and face and a tear rolling down.
8. Same person from back view, looking forwards to horizon
9. A few other people standing in equal distance from each other looking at rising sun.
10. Same people standing beside each other holding hands looking to rising sun
11. Two hands holding and the scene behind is a colorful nature
Except the flower dreaming and the last sketches (The rising sun and surrounding being in color) the rest is B&W. My budget based on quality and number of sketches is between $150 to $250 (the more sketches, the more amount).
If you have any question or need more detail of each sketch, please let me know. Also let me know and how long it will take and how match it would cost.