You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Basic project information
endresult will be 40 to 90 sec animation about security procedures in an auditorium/theater (escape routes, emergency exits, fire extinguishers etc).
- auditorium/theater will need to be have visual of the actual theater
Final version will need basic flexibility (needs to be able to walk, talk, move his arms, point hands/finger and so on)
• Young, working age and Male
• Strong, in a healthy generic style
• Realistic looking, not a caricature, facial expressions important.
• Someone who gives the sense of confidence, whose facial expressions you can trust.
• Moreno, Brazilian looking. Below is one example we showed them.
Character will need company uniform, so with logo on cap/uniform and will put on a fireman’s helmet
! 3 to 4 different versions, after second meeting a more concrete idea of final version will be discussed.
No full animation yet needed, only demo versions of the character variations.
Additional Project Description:
09/10/2012 at 20:09 CEST
- a sample of more or less how character should look like (cartoon_sample.jpg)
- sample of what facial qualities it should have (facial_qualities.jpg)
- sample of what facial style it should have when speaking (facial_style_speaking.jpg)
I'll also need a rough estimate of the cost of a final rendered version to be able to see if it will fall within budget:
Storyboard minimum animation requirements
- character talking/matched to voice-over
- character pointing towards the exits
- shots of the actual audio-theater (this may also be still photographs worked into the animation)
- character putting on a firemen's helmet
So far all interest has come from 3D rendered video results. But I'm a flash designer myself and I'm also considering working with a number of still frame-renders instead of a fully rendered video. Basically renders of different mouth positions for talking, different eye/brow expressions, different hand/arm positions etc.
The deciding factor at this moment for us to choose somebody is their portfolio, i'm mostly checking sample works to make an estimate of who will and who probably won't be able to match the character visual. For those who can provide quick-test screenshots or anything giving an idea of what your final result will look like, that will be a pro.
And for those who are familiar with flash-animation and output to (preferably vector based) raw material to be used in cartoon-style stills-animation, feel free to follow up with your own suggestions