You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
i developed a simple video player with flex 3 based on fxvideo component of fxcomponents.com.
it is here: http://www.dizitag.com/video/izle/21
it is functionally ok, it does what i want but you will see that it is terrible :)
i want that video player with some add ons and enhancement.
the player i want should have below features:
1. lightweight, will be easliy downloaded
2. will have progressbar, sound limit bar, and time out progress
3. full screen button
4. there will be a sequence of video parts. the video player will be able to play them successivly (when one is end, the other one will start to play) (it is exist in my above example)
5. when buffering and loading there will be loading progress bar
7. it will support http progessive download and video streaming
8. video parts will be grouped in a category. there will be a combobox. if combobox changed, the source of video parts will be changed (it is exist in my above example)
9. there will be selections of video parts(it is exist in my above example)
10. logo will be placed at left top position
11. a message text will be displayed at first 20 second of video in some ehere of the video player view port
12. determine download rate when 20 seconds of video is downloaded, then fire an event
13. good documentation, no spagetti code, Object oriented and event-driven development
14. when a position selected in progress bar of time line, the video will start to play from that time(if video streaming is on)
15. a dropdown or drop-up menu will be placed in some where of the player. this will be used for some future work.
16. i want a good looking video player.
17. i will prefer flex 3 development.
18. you can write it from scratch or can use reusable components moreover you can use the code i have written, but i will want full source code. i dont want third party licenced code in the final source code.
19. i want a good documentation, not for all parts but for essential parts.
20. i will sometimes ask questions about source code you developed, please be patient i am a good person :)
a flex professional can finish the job in 5-6 days easily. but you will have 15 days to complete the job, therefore dont try to finish the job quickly. i will look at quality. if you finish your job earlier, you get your money immediately, no wait for 15 days. Maybe i will want some additional days for testing the video player you developed.
please show your references. i will decide accordingly.