You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a simple .exe game
1) load 500 simple Algebra equations (I provide)
2) button causes random algebra Problem to appear, i.e 2+x = 7
3) Player places x's under each number representing that number. If number is 7 then player can place 7 x's under the 7 and so forth
2 + X = 7
4) Player then crosses out or erase only an equal amount of x's on each side. Thus two from the left and right side of the equation leaving only 5 x's on the right.
5) The Player can click (count) the remaining x's as numbers 1-9 appear based on the number of x's left.
Thus x = 5 is the answer.
6) to prove,the Player can place the 5 into original equation, 2 + x = 7 thus it will change into 2 + 5 = 7
The machine adds up and dings the bell as it shows 7=7
Real simple once it is explained clearly.
The other part, equally important are the graphics and sound. Place some graphics and some sound effects to make the game come alive. Complete with Flash intro.
And that's it.