Hello I need someone to do a schoolproject for me. I need suggestions of a project, I have no idea myself. here are some example projects, my project needs to be equal to these in functions and size.
The project will be done in Flex and shall include MXML, AS3 and CSS.
You have to do something of their own.
The project should have some sort of content / theme / continuous idea. A meaningless "dummy" is not accepted.
It should contain user-generated material. (All material need not be
- There must be animations / effects. They must be clearly visible, but do not overdo it.
- A clear graphical user interface.
- At least 3-4 "sides" / "scenes" / "states" (for lack of a better word.)
- Should retrieve data / information from any server.
- Error handling. You should handle any errors / events / exceptions that can occur, for example, at load into and communication.
- You must document all components, classes, methods and properties with asdoc. ASDoc-taggs (/*** */, m.m.)
I also need a technical report with these contents:
Briefly describe the topic / content of the project.
Why did you choose what you chose?
What do you think might be interested in looking at what you have done?
Who do you turn to?
What kind of text, images, sounds, etc. that you used?
Where do they come from? (In, Download from ..., etc.).
It should be obvious that you understand what you've done in your project, how it works.
What have you used? components, methods, code etc.
Have you used anything special outside of Flex, eg in html, server communication and so on.
-Structure, navigation and interaction.
Briefly describe how the user can "jump around" in the project. And what's more they can do.
Briefly describe the graphic design and why you chose it.
-Problems and solutions
Any specific problem you encountered? How did you solve it?
Comments given to you on your project.
Your reflections on these comments.
Also describe any changes accordingly.
-Influences and inspiration.
I downloaded an idea from a website ... "