Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Attention Scriptlance users, Scriptlance has been acquired by Freelancer.com! Find out more
1. We want to use the system to help teachers teach students knowledge. Therefore, it should have the following functions:
a. In the teaching session, the teacher and students can see each other; talk with each other, and share documents.
b. The teacher can share his/her computer screen with the students
c. The teacher can use the electronic white board to write information for the students
d. The students can ask questions and the teachers can choose students to let them speak and answer the questions
e. The teacher can teach hundreds or even thousands of students at the same time (strongly preferred, but not required)
2. Use flash or Web Real-Time Communication(web RTC) to develop the system
3. The users do not need to install any software
4. Please provide the API, so that it can be linked with the user center of our current website
5. Please let us know how much this will cost and how long it will take
You can see this website as an example: http://www.duobei.com/live (I am afraid that the website is in Chinese). But the interface of the classroom is as the picture attached. We can also talk more about this if you are interested.
Freelancer.com (formerly GetAFreelancer, Scriptlance and vWorker/Rentacoder) is the world's largest freelancing, outsourcing and crowdsourcing marketplace for small business. Hire freelancers to work in software, writing, data entry and design right through to engineering and the sciences, sales and marketing, and accounting & legal services.
Find freelance jobs and make money online! We have freelance coders, writers, programmers, designers, marketers and more. Getting the best web design, custom programming, professional writing or affordable marketing has never been easier!
© Copyright 2013 Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)
Freelancer ® is a registered Trademark of Freelancer Technology Pty Limited (ACN 142 189 759)