You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We require the delivery of one 5 minute kinetic typography (motion graphics) video. The individual responsible for delivering this project must have strong artistic direction capabilities (they know the difference between good design and amateurish design), motion graphics capabilities (flash and/or after effects), and excellent design capabilities (Adobe illustrator). Finally, we look forward to working with an organized individual that is eager to communicate with the client until the project is completed to demanding standards. Good organizational skills required.
1. Sign contract and NDA.
2. Story board review. Creative input and creative discussion with client to evaluate current story boards. Meeting. Discussion regarding what artistic styles will represent the different human actors in video.
3. License management. All vector assets purchased for this project specifically and client has license information. Potential Meeting.
4. Creative direction. Client is presented with flats and signs off or asks for changes.
5. Animation review. Client is presented with major segments of the video and signs off or asks for changes. Potential Meeting.
6. Final creative review. Creative input and creative discussion to identify if some segments require a different approach with regard to animation, storyboard, or creative direction and assets. Meeting.
7. Complete video. Video production is completed.
8. Output to mp4 for iPad2, full 1080HD for Quicktime, and full 1080HD for Windows Media Player
9. Successful delivery of files and all workfiles to client. Client to test files.
11. Final Payment
Assets Provided to Contractor:
• NDA (.pdf)
• Voice file of script (.wav)
• Script (.docx)
• Logo in vector format (.eps)
• Sound file for intro and outro (.wav)
• Sketches of key presentation icons (.png with layers) – These must all be purchased or recreated. These are just sketches to help provide initial inspiration.
• Storyboards (.pdf)
Potential List of identified vector assets (in order or appearance):
The audience for this video will range from first and second round angel investors to senior management to professionals looking for jobs. It will also be used to communicate future opportunities to suppliers. The tone should be big business that does not take itself too seriously. It should have funny moments. The visual and narrative style is mostly derived from the hackfwd video ( http://youtu.be/Vp1gUgO4DaU ). Aside from the opening and closing sequences with the company logo where colour should be used, we want to match the black & white style as best as possible.
Assuming timely customer response, this project will be completed by October 10, 2011