You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need someone to animate and install 1 flash banner with pre-loader, photos, and taglines, similar to the one at brampton-dentist.ca, and smiletoronto.com for a dental website.
Here are some more appropriate example sites:
This banner will be very clean looking and feature a simple white background (no image).
- The banner should be 1026x376px. I've included a box to indicate the flash player on a separate layer in the PSD file. Please download them to understand how it will be placed on the web page.
Download the JPEG of the whole page here: http://www.mediafire.com/imageview.php?quickkey=k2ijzyznnyj
Download the PSD for the whole page here: http://www.mediafire.com/?2nyznntmtmr
Download the PSD for the flash canvas with background here: http://www.mediafire.com/?hwngxt23xmd
The banner will be inserted ON TOP of a website background so please make sure to keep the background in the PSD flash canvas perfectly aligned so that the flash player blends into the rest of the website seamlessly.
Also, since the white canvas is so large, you may want to animate the white box "appearing" or sliding up from the base, or spinning in 3D with shadows and a reflection. (look here for examples of animated backgrounds: http://www.memphissmiledesigns.com/
- I already have the photos of all the people. I'll need you to isolate them from their backgrounds. You will receive HIGH RESOLUTION photos when the project begins. Photoshop clipping must be clean and high quality. We will not accept low quality clipping paths. Please be sure to save your images with transparent backgrounds as PNG images so that they render clearly in Flash.
- We've also provided the RAW TEXT (see taglines and photos here: http://docs.google.com/present/edit?id=0AZKmmfjNsP3fZGY2Z3RkNWRfNjdncjdwazhkcQ&hl=en)
Please note: The first line of each phrase should be a separate color from the one that follows. I have indicated this in the slideshow. The different colors signify where you should break the phrase so it appears in two line in the flash. Please use the same text size, color, and type face as the text indicated in the photo-shop file included above.
- The Final SWF flash movie should be exported in the lowest version of flash supported by TXTeff for maximum viewing compatibility. Please indicate what version you will use. We will also require the working FLA files upon completion.
- Each photo should float in from the left hand side, linger for a couple seconds, and then disappear again (similar to brampton-dentist.ca, and smiletoronto.com). The text phrases should also simultaneously float or appear and then disappear. Keep it CALM, and PROFESSIONAL. No crazy effects. For photos where the tops of peoples' heads are cut-off, they should touch up right to the top of the banner boarders (as in brampton-dentist.ca, and smiletoronto.com).
- Please use the free version of TXTeff to generate similar effects like we did with brampton-dentist.ca and smiletoronto.com. Keep it PROFESSIONAL, CALM, MODEST and SUBTLE. No crazy effects.
- Similar to brampton-dentist.ca, and smiletoronto.com, if a visitor doesn't have flash player, the flash should not appear at all (the website background should appear instead) (the script for this is already on brampton-dentist.ca, and smiletoronto.com - please copy it).
- The banner must have a preloader similar to brampton-dentist.ca, and smiletoronto.com. We will send you the FLA so you can copy that also.
Please include as much of your porfolio as possible in your proposal. The more specific your proposal, the better.
NOTE: Please only animate 1 frame first, and send it to us for approval and comments, before you move on to the rest.