You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Project Description: I require an module building for Prestashop which would enable a customer to upload an image, so that it appears within a variable product frame.
As well as this, the customer can also insert and edit text in predefined text box set by me.
I would require the following features:-
• The frames would be created by me, but able to be inserted as static image on the product, with a transparent area in the middle where the customer inserts their photo. The frame will vary is size, and size of transparency.
• The user would be able to upload one of their photos into the frame – this can be done by both using an upload button, as well as a drag and drop into the frame.
• They would be shown a low resoloution preview of how it will look.
• The preview would enable them to zoom in/out (using a slider) and move their image around using buttons to fit it as they prefer into the frame.
• I would be able to add text boxes to the frame area
• Customers can click in the text area, input/edit/delete the text they want, and once confirmed see their changes on screen.
• Once they are happy with the preview their cropped image would be saved into a folder on my websites hosting in full resoloution, the image saved would be both the frame, and the visible portion of the customers photo.
• The customer would then add the item to their basket and the order would process as normal through Prestahsop/Paypal
• I would then access the full resolution images (via FTP) enabling me to download them from the server.
Some more detail requirements below:-
• The images saved on the server would need to be identifiable (e.g. their order number as the filename, or their order number plus a digit if they order multiple items).
• If a customer abandons their oder (doesn't complete checkout/payment) then their images should be deleted from the server automatically.
• Customers can edit text they have already entered.
• I would like a warning to be displayed if the users photo is too small (e.g This photo's resolution is too low, it may not print very well) - the size for this would have to be set in the admin system e.g show this warning for images with a width less than 100px and/or a height of 100px
• A maximum file size setting that I could adjust in the admin section of the module, this would be displayed to the user e.g. max file size is 3mb and would also display an error message if they try and upload a larger file.
• Whilst their photo uploads a loading bar should appear - showing the percentage progress.
• The ability to assign the module to different products in my store e.g. some products won't use this module, some will.
• There needs to a process for uploading, and setting the frame.
• I need to be able to Change the way the module looks with CSS e.g. change colours, button styles etc
• The user would have to tick a checkbox, while uploading their photos to say that they own the copyright of the image, if they don't tick the checkbox they can't upload an image.
• The system must require the user to upload an image (so that a user cannot order a blank sticker) also the user must tick a box to confirm that they are happy with the preview before they can press add to cart
I would be installing Prestashop, setting up Paypal and designing the Prestashop theme, so this job is only for the module which will enable the above features.
For an example of something similar go to http://www.moonpig.com/uk/Product/Customise/27/PUE110-MU
However I don't require the Facebook integration and snap from webcam functionality.