I am looking for someone to build me a fantastic website, upload it to my server, offer SEO for 12-24 months and offer me support.
The site has to be amazing – I like furniturevillage.co.uk and also bestpricebeds.co.uk.
I want flash on page one and simple shopping cart facilities. I want a nice looking site – modern, clean colours (logo to be confirmed) – basically a WOW!! site. I want text areas where I can write about us, about delivery etc.
I want the delivery area to be a large map that shows the areas we deliver - from time to time I may want to change the map - so best do that as a jpeg which I can interchange as and when.
I want to check out with protx and also paypal.
I also own furnology.com but the site it not very good at all – I want something a million times better with more functionality, great administration area, price per attribute (not plus and minus as per furnology) and above all the ability to show all listings easily, clearly and with multi images. Furnology.com is just a basic shopping cart site which is rubbish and it not very good for SEO.
With regards to SEO – I want someone to then quote me a price per month which I will pay every month. I want them to get me as high up the rankings as possible.
This is a super project for someone that is creative and fantastic at SEO – as they can build the site to be search engine friendly.
I am looking for fantastic ranking on phrases like:
Solid Oak Furniture
Leather Corner Sofas
Shabby Chic Furniture
Living Room Furniture
These are just a few of what I am looking for.
Please read this section if you are planning to bid.
1. I am looking for a long term partnership – not a flash in the pan
2. If you bombard me with examples of your work I will cancel the bid without reading it (there are so many people that just send standard text for every bid without actually reading what you want). I want you to read this, give me 2 shopping cart site examples together with your costs – one for the site, and one for the SEO – the optimisation has to be an ongoing monthly cost but you need to allow for some SEO in your bid. What element of SEO do I get in the website design cost.
3. I want examples of UK sites you have worked on, also what features you feel will benefit this site. Or examples of the furniture / home sites you have worked on.
4. I want to know how you can optimise – what techniques you use and how they will benefit me.
5. I want to know about your administration area and what it will allow me to do – promotion codes, top price crossed out to show sale price, sale periods, marketing, track pages etc.
6. I have had to re-list this as the winning provider was unable to do what he said – please don’t waste your time or mine – bid if you can do what this listing reads and offer me some more help to make the site one of the best and most SEO friendly around.
7. I will need a mock up in 5 days and the finished article ready for testing in 15 days. I will want your team to put 30 products on the site tso we can see it working before transferring to server.
8. I want you to find me 2 furniture related websites you like and if you feel I would be better suited to them – show me.
9. I do not want a bog standard site like furnology.com.
10. I am here to answer as many questions you want – this way we can all be sure we know what we want.
11. I want the images on the listings to be large with the option to make bigger / smaller, i like the techniques some people use to enhance images - ie qualityfurnishingsofsussex - i like the way the magnifying glass shows image details. I also like email a friend.
Thanks for your help on this project – we want the site to be amazing, very easy to use and above all search engine friendly.