You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are looking for a talented eLearning Graphic Designer who will be responsible for creating compelling and innovative visual design solutions to voiceover script using Articulate Studio. Here's what you need to know.
- Understand business and user requirements
- Translate requirements into highly engaging and compelling design concepts
- Effectively conceptualize, design and create high-quality visuals in a variety of formats
- Adhere to branding requirements and guidelines for project
- Strong grasp of visual design principles, information design, typography, color, imagery and iconography
- Compelling portfolio that demonstrates elegant and innovative visual design in eLearning courses
- Primary skills: Graphic Design, Articulate Studio, MS PowerPoint, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Flash (not required but preferred)
- We will review your portfolio that includes samples of graphic design within an eLearning context.
- We will verify 3 references submitted by you.
- We will conduct an interview to review your qualifications.
- We take confidentiality seriously, before beginning, you will be required to sign a Chasse Consulting NDA and possibly a client specific NDAs.
- Additionally, in order to maintain our high standards, we conduct ongoing quality assessment of our contractors via a scorecard system.
Preference will be given to contractors based in the United States.
This job posting is for several projects that will occur before the end of April 2013.