You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I am looking for a flash program that will do the following:
1) Allow me to record audio in my website and store the file in a DB
2) Allow me to upload an audio file, play the uploaded file, let me choose a "starting point" and "ending point" of that file and store that
3) Allow me to use a file that is stored in a DB as a BLOB object (an audio file), play this file, let me choose a "starting point" and "ending point" of that file and store that.
Details are here:
create a flash system that will allow me to record live, upload MP3 files to your website or use existing files that I have stored on the system. Once uploading is complete, the visitor will have the ability to click on a timeline to add an "inpoint" as well as an "outpoint". This will be done using Macromedia Flash. The visitor will have the ability to preview the sound clip using a Flash player that will consist of play, pause, rewind, and play as loop buttons. Once the visitor has achieved the desired start and endpoints, they will have the ability to submit their "order" which will send an email notification as well as store the following information into the database:
1. Visitor's account information
2. Path to mp3 file used
3. Start point (in seconds from beginning of file)
4. End point (in seconds from beginning of file)
At that point you can take the order information, create a .mp3 or .wav using sound editing software. Once the sound editing (cutting / fading..) The customer will receive an email notification that their file has been produced and will include a link to download the file. The client can use music files that are offered by me or they can upload their own .mp3 files.
- Player should have a dynamic player bar, as well as an intricate timer so you can view exactly how far you are into the new song. This will make the creation of precise segments easier to generate accurately. You will be able to drag a bar to record the exact section of the music you are interested in. While you are listening to the music there will movement in the player bar but it will not be reflecting what is happening in the song.
When a new client visits my website they will be able to use the music recorder but will not be able to submit their creation to you unless they create an account. This will entail them creating a username a password, name and contact information etc.. You will also be able to create accounts in the backend if there are people you would like to use this option.
When a person is happy with the clip they have created they will be able to select the “Submit ” button. At this point if they are not logged in they will be asked to do so or create a new account.
*Please, quality, timeline are extremely important. Therefore, only experienced Flash coders, please.
My site is done in JSP / JAVA, but I *may* work with html/php.