For an e-learning project, we are looking for a developer who can deliver a flash navigation bar personalized with Captivate
We will give you a .psd file with all the image sources (See attached file for the aspect of the bar).
The project must be implemented in flash with Adobe Captivate 5. So the developer must have an experience in Flash and Captivate.
The expected delivery will be:
- a reusable widget
- the source code
- a demonstration course with some screen captures to show the functionalities
The specifications of the bar are the following :
- A dynamic Bar progress, with the possibility to navigate with the mouse, on mouse over effect, the progression bar is for the whole lesson (not by screen)
- On the left of the progression bar we have the passed time and on the right the remaining time
- Pause/Reading, it is the same button which is either in pause or in reading, with on mouse over effect.
- Next screen, on mouse over effect
- Previous Screen, on mouse over effect
- Sound volume tuning
- Mute, the button is highlighted when engaged
- Full screen : the screen in flash remains in the same resolution, the full screen is only for HTML page
- Continuous reading, at the end of a screen, we automatically pass to the following screen. If the continuous reading is not activated, the presentation stops at the end of each slide and the user must click on "next screen". The default value is chosen in the widget. This option is presented in the form of check box in the parameters button
- Subtitles, a functionality of Captivate. By default, the subtitles are not activated. This option is presented in the form of check box in the parameters button.
The navigation bar is not visible during the reading of the lesson. The bar of navigation appears when the mouse passes in the lower zone of the screen, corresponding to the height of the navigation bar. An effect of sliding reveals the bar. As long as the mouse is in the lower zone the bar remains visible.
When the mouse leaves the lower zone, the bar of navigation disappears at the end of 2 seconds while slipping towards the bottom. The effect of sliding must be identical when the bar appears and disappears (speed, position). The bar of navigation must be in transparency to see what is under the screen.