You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
- The job is to create a simple flash game for kids – it is a spelling test.
- It does not involve any graphics or animations to be made – and I will supply you with the few graphics that are needed.
- The spelling test involves 20 sentences being read and the player has to enter the correct spelling for the missing word. At the end of the test, crosses/ticks need to appear on the screen to mark the test.
- There are 30 spelling tests in total, but they all follow the same template so the main bit of work is getting the template set up properly.
- I will supply you with the audio that you will need to add to each test – you just need to add this, I will deal with timings from this end.
- If you are experienced in developing flash games, please reply with a link to an example of your work, and please also use the word “FABULOUS” when you reply so that I know you have read this brief to the end.
- Please note the maximum budget for this project is $150. Please bid accordingly. Bids over this amount will not be considered as they are outside the budget.
- This is an urgent project with a turnaround time of 3 days. If you have other commitments, please do not apply as I will only be making payment if the project is complete within the three days.
Shortlisted applicants will be sent the brief to check that it is really for them.
I look forward to hearing from you.