This project is for an online video game character which needs approximately 100 animations.
A fully rigged 3D model will be provided, no modeling or texturing is required. However if there is a suggestion for minimizing joint tearing or other things, modifications may be made. A number of prototype weapons will be included to help with the animations, just attach them to the hands.
The setting of the game is anime / chibi style so experience with 3-5 proportion character sizes is a plus. Animations should be playful as opposed to overly realistic to match the style of the game.
-Animations- (in no particular order)
1. empty handed spell casting ready stance
2. throwing a spell with left hand
3. right hand
4. charging up power
5. casting a healing spell
6. staff ready stance
7. casting a spell with a staff
8. casting some universal buffs
9. different universal buff animation
10. casting a spell with 1 handed sword
11. casting a heal with 1 handed
12. casting with a 2 handed sword
13. casting a heal with 2hand
14 casting with 2 daggers
each weapon should have at least 5 different attack animations as well as their own ready stance.
2. 1 dagger
3. 2 daggers
4. double edged sword
5. 2 handed sword
6. 1 hand sword
7. shield attacks
11. lute (although playing it not smashing with it....maybe 1 smash)
all weapons x5 = 55 anims
1. getting hit
7. sit down
8. stand up
9. chop a tree
10. mine some ore
12. plant a seed
13. mix a potion bottle
14. drink a potion
15. throw something
16. hammer on an (invisible) anvil
17. making something with both hands
5. get angry
6. shew away
8. fall asleep standing up
9. bang on shield
13. jump back in fright
14. kind of shocked expression (with body and head forward, hands kind of out)
No face animations by the way only body.
Actually that's unintentionally 100 animations. Subject to increase, decrease, or change.
Animations will be layered in the game engine so only use the bones that are necessary. Many may also be reused as long as the quality remains good.
Please do the walk/run and a couple attack animations first as that will show skill more than something like a wave animation. These should take no longer than 30 min each considering the model is already fully rigged.
Also please show some links to previous animation experience and please do not request an initial milestone.