You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Bash Gaming is looking for a LOCAL artist.
Position requires an individual that creates, produces and animates assigned art assets for casino game products, on mobile/online platforms. This includes creation and production of game controls, player interface, chips, cards, dice, characters, symbols, logos, menu icons, etc., as well as any animation associated with game outcomes, transitions and the specific visual assets common to casino game play. Game Artist must be comfortable working with remote teams as well as under local creative direction. Social game experience is a plus, as well as some supervisory experience.
• Support creation of storyboards, backgrounds, logos, game symbols and product art, as well as related areas of casino game production, such as game loaders, pay-tables, outcome display, messaging and transitions.
• Animate game assets, such as cards, dice or chips, for casino game games in Flash, to use with other platforms.
• Work within context of defined procedures, adhering to style guides and creative direction.
• Work with Creative Director/Art Director to create optimized art/animation that conforms and complements technical requirements of the game delivery environment.
• Work directly with technical team to implement and deliver art assets within production schedule, adhering to technical specifications for optimal file structure, delivery means and digital file management practices.
• Work directly with remote team(s) to assure art assets adhere to technical specifications, production ‘best practices’ and digital file management practices.
• Work with creative, marketing and technical leads to provide the best solutions to production challenges.
• 3 to 5+ years of production experience in entertainment or game design fields
• 5+ years (proven) experience using Adobe Flash, Illustrator and Photoshop to design, draw, edit, slice, produce and animate game assets, in both vector and rastor formats. CS6 user.
• Demonstrated ability using Flash as production tool. HTML5 experience a plus.
• Strong commercial visual style – traditional and digital
• Demonstrated ability to work in creative teams
• Strong communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
• Contemporary knowledge of Internet technologies
• Organized, with proven ability to stay on budget/meet deadlines
• Contemporary knowledge of casino/online gaming/social casino
• Portfolio showing visual range, technical expertise and creative expression
Since the Game Artist plays such an important role in the implementation of the designed art assets, it is highly recommended that a good understanding of the casino industry accompany their strong sense of design, technical expertise and creative expression. A background in producing entertainment-based content is ideal, as is skill in digital and traditional illustration, vector production and Flash animation. 3D experience is a plus, but not as essential as an appreciation of the casino industry and all of the visual means with which it has brought the challenge and reward that is casino gaming, to players at home and online.