You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need a client slot machine simulator that can deliver results generated from a remote sql db. The client runs under windows api. Client program should have allowances for processing graphic background transitions and animation triggers (eg flying birds across the screen 2d lame). Few functions but various results to consider for animation. As an option for the developer, all animation tasks may be integrated already on this project and will be considered as another project and payment. If not, do provide one triggered animation (as e.g.) and one background transition included just to show validity of allowance.
Additional Project Description:
01/22/2013 at 2:27 EST
Client software - essentially, program coding is in c++ then compiled as .exe or .msi for distribution onto a windows platform PC
1) functions to graphically represent received data (number/chars) using grouped graphic files of 8 groups for background pics, of a ton for results, and, of 100 groups of files for animations pics as instances for particular results.
2) prints the received data pertaining to objects:
Integers - 'credit/spin', 'winnings', 'score'
Characters - 'name', 'machine name', 'text'
and some few...
Integers - add/subtract credit and another value
4) transmits data:
Integers - 'credit/spin'
Boolean - 'confirmations'
Characters - 'text'
and a few...
5) Disclaimer. As you are expecting to develop a stand-alone slot machine simulator, the client is far different and the project is better titled as 'movie maker'. Client doesn't do much of the computations nor generate game results.
1. Would you prefer using curls for using http instead of having an sqldb connection? know POCO?
2. How do you prefer animating graphics with c++? graphic file format? and name formats? eg 011.png, 012...
3. How flexible is the proposed client on rendering changes after compilation? how do you prefer us managing changes on project orders?
Further details shall follow in a day after appreciating your answers.