You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Take the story & locations overview already written and beef it up, adding enough detail to then write the walk through of the game.
This mission is for a Hidden Object in the style of http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/genres/15/hidden-object.html
- List each location and zoom scene, create the rough drawing of each location (black and white simple drawing) and how to navigate between them, using reference pictures if necessary.
- Create a full walk through of the game (ala strategy guide), for each chapter and location, all actions to make, objects to pickup/combine, and which puzzles to play (one line description for each puzzle), hidden object to play (one line description and object to pick up), whic clues to pick up (one line description of each clue).
- Drawings and actions should be linked visually so level scripter understand. Excel is prefered for the walk through.
- Objects should have reference pictures.
- The mission does NOT include dialog and accurate content of clues, accurate content of Puzzles or Hidden Objects.
- The game features around 40 locations, 30 puzzles and 30 hidden object scenes.
- Experience working with at least one released Hidden Object is required.
- Game concept describing all the mechanics, story (10 pages), character sheet and location overview will be handed to the contractor before the project starts.