You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are a Mobile Gaming Company looking for smart Unity3D programmers. We are looking to hire programmers to develop a quality, fixed-perspective 3D space civilization game DEMO in the style of Sid Meier’s Civilization suitable for play on mobile devices and web. Gameplay will be restricted to only three scenes and a couple playable elements for the DEMO. This game will also need a fixed perspective solar system map for spaceflight in addition to the planetary surface maps.
The goal is to build everything we need to compile, run and publish the game (sounds, images, etc), but any of the below requirements as well as side things to deliver are open to bid. Demo, source code, and copyright will become our property. Fast turn-around needed.
- Unity3D developer with minimum 3 years experience
- Previous experience developing mobile gaming applications
- Experience deploying on Apple Store, Google Play and Amazon store.
- Experience on integration with these 3rd party libraries: FlurrySDK, AdMob / ChartBoost / Tap4Tap, Facebook / Twitter
Project Requirements: User Interfaces/Menus/Environments:
- User Interfaces: Main menu and overall GUI that feature expandable/minimizable sidebar.
- Menus with dynamic content: display current player information of resources.
- Controller Ready / Touchscreen Controls
- Save/Load: players will need the control to save progress between launch scenes.
- In-app purchase menu: be able to build purchase menus for items to add to the game map.
- Social media interface: ability to invite Facebook friends to the game in trade for free in game rewards
- Planetary surface scene: a scrollable, overhead-view game map with selectable building icons allow for access to structure specific menus. Players will be able to place additional structures on the game map.
- Vehicle launch scene: surface to space launch using scrolling background and fixed foreground vehicle. Players will be able to control direction and thrust of the vehicle.
- Solar system scene: a scrollable, overhead-view map with selectable planet/space vehicle icons to allow for player access to information menus.
The objective is building the full game from scratch. Side things to deliver:
- 3D game-ready models of modern space vehicle designs (SpaceX style rocket and capsule, Sierra Nevada Corporation style spaceplane)
- Physics controller for planetary bodies
- 3D game-ready map artwork of planet surfaces: starting with a North American continent map
- Integration with Flurry Analytics
- Integration with Tap4Tap SDK for Advertising
- Facebook and twitter buttons (follow us/tweet this)
- Testing and binaries preparation for submission to appstores
If interested, put the following in your reply:
- the word "Space civilization" at the top
- Cost/time estimate for the game components being bid upon
- pick out 4-5 examples of your BEST work and put links to them