You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The essay should be written with the constitution in mind, from either a comparative or an analytic point of view. Could be written about any Middle Eastern, African or Asian country.
General topics for the paper:
- Constitution and Constitutionalism of a country.
- The origins of modern American constitutionalism.
- The judicial review in the United States: its impact on the civil rights dynamics and on the political life.
- The Middle Eastern or African model: the constitutional justice and its significance.
- Federalism and Regionalisation: a comparative examination, at the European/Middle Eastern/African level.
- Political Regionalisation: a workable solution?
- Choose three essays from the “Federalist papers” and write down a commentary starting from them.
- Choose a constitution and analyse the institution of the head of state.
- Choose a constitution and analyse the relationship between the parliament and the executive branch, including the domain of delegated legislation.
Any of the above mentioned would suffice, any suggestions directly related to the topics/regions are welcome. The essay should be about 7-9 pages long (default 2.5cm margins, 1.5 line spacing, Times New Roman size 12, excluding bibliography), it must contain footnotes and a good bibliography citing journals, books, articles or constitutions.
The deadline is due the 20th of January, 2013.
Additional Project Description:
01/03/2013 at 18:30 EET
Maximum Budget is 45-50$.