You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Need high quality native English speaking travel writers to author articles and travel guides for selected cities and destinations. The initial pilot project will require 50 articles, but could lead to long-term opportunity of 5,000 articles..
The target audience is American, so English used in article should be U.S. style.
Articles should not use slang.
Articles require perfect spelling and grammar.
Before submitting articles check them with Grammarly.com to verify grammar and spelling and ensure 100% score in General style of writing.
Each article has to be original and never used previously or be a spun article.
Each article must be checked with Copyscape to ensure it is unique.
Article must be written in fun and chatty style.
Format of articles should be as follows:
Each article should feature the following format:
1) Start the article with an Introduction paragraph that is up to 100 words long and describes what is special about the selected destination and what it has to offer visitors.
2) Body of the article should be several paragraphs, of 50-200 words each paragraph, describing the most popular features, attractions, things to do, and how to get around at the selected destination.
3) End the article with a 50-100 word paragraph summarizing why someone should visit the destination, and leaving the reader wanting to learn more about travel to the selected destination.
- Ability to write interesting travel articles and travel content, similar to what would be found in Lonely Planet articles and guides.
- Experience in professional travel writing
- Should have knowledge of keyword density for Search Engine Optimization
- Must be willing to send a sample article of a city or destination chosen by me as a trial
- Each article should be 500-800 words long
- Each article and guide needs to be informative and useful
- Information contained within article must be well researched and accurate
- Article must motivate reader to want to visit the featured destination
- Articles must be grammatically correct and have correct spelling and punctuation, as verified by grammarly.com
- Expressions and language must be geared to U.S. audience
- Article content must be completely unique and must be able to pass verification using Copyscape.
- Payment will be made only for articles that pass all previous tests and is found acceptable.
- Payment will be done for 5 articles at a time.
- Expect minimum completion of 5 articles per week.
You must provide a sample article that inspires readers to want to learn more and visit the following United States destination: Congaree National Park in South Carolina, in the United States of America. The SEO keywords for the sample article should be: Congaree, Congaree National Park, Congaree Park, Congaree swamp, south Congaree, Congaree river
If you are chosen, a list of destinations will be provided featuring cities, countries, parks, and attractions, as well as the SEO keywords to be included within the articles.
- All rights to the articles must be transferred to me immediately after payment, and you must agree not to sell, reproduce, spin, or re-use the articles in any way.
- Please mention that you have read all the above requirements (especially the rights transfer requirement) and confirm that you agree in your response when submitting your bid.
- Only those agreeing to all requirements above should bid.