You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
We are a digital publishing company and are looking to hire ghostwriters to write fiction between 20-200 pages (5,000-50,000 words) in length. The genre of the books should be romance and/or fantasy but you can choose from a variety of sub-genres. (e.g. Fantasy Romance, Historical Romance, Epic Fantasy, Young Adult, Paranormal, Erotica)
At the end of the work, you will also need to provide a catchy back cover copy that is a brief overview of your book. (You may utilize the plot summary that will be mentioned below. However, the plot summary should summarize the full plot while the back cover copy should omit the spoiler to entice readers. The ideal length is no more than 125 words.)
Please apply only if you are eligible and agree with the following details:
* You must be Native English speaker.
* All content must be 100% original. No plagiarism. We verify this in numerous ways and if you plagiarize, you will not be paid.
* Final product must be proofread and free of grammatical and spelling errors.
* Include answers to the questions below in your application.
1. What is the genre and subgenre of the book? (e.g. Fantasy Romance)
2. What is the working title of the book?
3. What is the plot summary of the book? (About 100 to 200 words)
* Attach a sample of previous fiction writing, preferably that is in similar genre.
PAYMENTS & TIMELINE
* We will pay $0.01 per word ($10 per 1,000 words). The back cover copy as well as the content will be counted. (Not including title)
* We expect you to complete 100 pages (25,000 words) within a month.
* You will be paid upon the completion of the project.
* Our payment method is PayPal.
* By applying and accepting this job, you understand and agree that this is a WORK FOR HIRE and ghostwriting position. This means once accepted and we pay you for the work, you will not retain any right to the finished products. Our company reserves the right to use the material in any form, whether electronic or print, and will own all rights for publication, including but not limited to, the copyright, byline right (someone else's name will be used as author name), resale, ownership, editing, revision and distribution right. You will have no rights to distribute or republish the material in any form whatsoever, even excerpts.
* Before payment, you are required to sign, scan and e-mail a nondisclosure and copyright assignment agreement stating that the rights to the content will belong to us.
FUTURE WORK & SPECIAL OFFER
If you can provide us with the type of material we want, this could be a long term position. Also, provided that the content is good quality, you will have an option to publish your own ebooks for free, retain all rights and get paid royalties on it continuously, instead of work for hire payments. We will provide you with a cover image customized for your book and take care of all formatting and technical tasks so that you will be able to sell your products through various distribution channels.
* We are not interested to hire a team of writers.
* The books maybe lend themselves to sequels.
* This job will be easy and fun if you enjoy writing. You can choose themes and storylines you want and write freely with no or little research.
* Bid $125 for 50 pages (12,500 words) in 15 days.
* Add the phrase 'Yes I agree' at the beginning of your bid so we know you took the time to carefully read this post.
* Reminder: Please apply only if you can meet the requirements and details mentioned above. Don’t forget to include your answers to the questions and a sample of your work in your application.
We look forward to hearing from you and working with you!