We are looking for fast, creative, open-minded, effective writers to create a series of 6-10 erotica short stories that relate to each other, either reach builds from last into coherent story, or stand alone episodes that link at the end. Ultimately the short stories need to come together to form a novel, with subsequent writing forming a trilogy. The aim is to be "darker" than 50 shades of grey - possibly covering topics that were excluded in "the contract". Possibly themes similar to Story of "O".. M(MMM)/f(ffff), F(FFFF)/m(mmmm), F(FFFF)/f(fffff) and bi all suitable topics. The only limitation is need to avoid any illegal content. Target audience is women
Within that context anything goes
Stories should be 6,000 - 8,000 words, initially for the e-book/ members blog space and include the following:
1. Establishing the setting (in case where writer chooses to write "chapters" this should not appear to be formulaic);
2. Introduction to the characters physical appearance and personality (in the case where writer chooses to write chapters these can evolve);
3. At least one explicit sex scene, in a sensible proportion to the overall "length";
4. An ending that links to or set up the other stories
Written content needs to be of an explicit adult nature of varying genres, and within the context of the law, can be what is considered "extreme" on occasions.
Applicants should be:
1. Creative and fast with an engaging writing style;
2. A native English speaker or fluent enough to seem like one;
3. Able to deliver clean copy using correct grammar, spelling and punctuation;
4. Prepared to work work on the entire trilogy, if it gets that far.
This project is work for hire ghostwriting. Accepted writers will be required to sign an agreement turning over all rights to the work over to us.
NOTE: Work must be 100% orginal and pass Copyscape and other plagiarism detection. Work that fails to do so will be reported and not be paid.
Applicants must submit 2-3 writing samples with at least 1 being "dark" erotic.
This project may be the beginning of a long-term relationship expanding to additional lengths and topics. To show you have read the entire description, and accept the concept please include the phrase "Darker than Grey" in your response. Proposal to include price per story and for 6 and for 10