You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
I need someone who is comfortable writing fiction in the Contemporary Romance genre who feels confident of delivering a tastefully and skillfully written novel of 30,000 words. Your writing must be clear, concise and engaging, and display particularly strong characterization.
If you’re hired, and you provide excellent work you will most definitely be considered for all future projects—I’m looking to build a long-lasting relationship with a writer of contemporary romance.
- Applicants must be native English speakers;
- Applicants must submit two short fiction writing samples.
- Applicants must have experience in writing fiction novellas (preferably romantic fiction);
- Applicants must be willing to USE THE PLOT OUTLINE they’re given upon their bid being successful;
- Applicants must suggest a timeframe for delivery. Once agreed upon, it has to be adhered to. Applicants able to deliver in a shorter timeframe will be given preference.
- Submissions will be in .DOC format only;
- You are responsible for proofreading and basic editing—American English only; submissions riddled with errors in spelling, tense, punctuation, etc., will be regarded as not having been delivered!
- No erotica;
- No pornographic scenes;
- Just enough to keep the reader engaged.
- If you are not a native English speaker, or you don’t have experience writing romance, or at least fiction: PLEASE DO NOT WASTE MY TIME OR YOURS;
- Please have the following as the first word of your bid — “***LOVE15***” — as I need to know it’s not some robot responding to my project listing;
This is a ghostwriting job. All rights to the delivered writing shall be relinquished by you, and the written material will become my sole property.
Thank you for reading. Good Luck on your bidding.