You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Need a simple Google App Engine Java application that allows uploading, displaying and querying of race results data in xml format (attached).
Deliverable needs to be an eclipse project with full source that can be deployed to the Google App Engine. For my local testing I ll be using Java 1.7 on Windows.
Input data Xml file attached contains 3 lists:
- races: id and their details
- runners: id and their details
- results: details, which includes both races\_id and runners\_id
The application should have a menu with the following entries:
1) only available to the admin of the app (through google identification): Upload data, loads up the xml data file as attached to the data store
2) view races: lists races from the data in the xml, with all properties of the race list in tabular form.
2b) when clicking on a race, it goes to a second screen showing the results of the race
3) look for runner: proposes an input box to search for runners, if no runner matches choice, propose similar ones. Once a runner is selected, display all results of the runner with the race name, date, length, type and the result rank and time
- each time lists of entries are displayed there should be multi pages support and possibility to chose 10, 20, 50 entries per page
- For the layout (menus and css), please use examples from googcloudlabs.appspot.com