You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
The task is to customise a Google Apps spreadsheet and automate several tasks using Google Apps Script. I am not familiar with GAS so I am not sure how much of this will be straightforward or complex to achieve. I know how to do it in VBA - but that's not what we're using here!
I currently have a spreadsheet used to manage property bookings. Information is to be entered using a Google Form, and output to a Google Apps spreadsheet.
I need to automate the following operations on the data.
1. Copy any new rows (created via the form) to another sheet, dependent on the value in the first field. (The value is which property the booking relates to, from a drop-down list; I need a sheet that shows all bookings, and individual sheets for each property). It should be possible to add new properties easily. Also copy ALL new rows to a different sheet.
2. Calculate a field "Length of stay" (ie subtract start date field from end date field)
3. Automatically resort each sheet by the date order of one of the fields (booking start date). If possible, on each sheet I would like a couple of blank rows in between each month of entries, and also automatically total a couple of the columns.
4. Conditionally format-highlight start / end dates & times in adjacent rows if they are the same. The idea is that if one booking ends on the same day as the next one begins, we should be able to see that easily.
5. Export the row as data to a Google Calendar entry. The start / end date and time will form the parameters of the calendar entry; the name and total fields will combine to form the title of the calendar entry
Link to the form:
Link to the spreadsheet:
On the current spreadsheet, form responses are going to the Form Responses 1 tab; I need the information copied to the Main tab, and relevant information to the appropriate tab for the property.