I require several graphics for an Android app. All graphics must follow Android design guidelines and in-app graphics must be provided in all standard sizes (mdpi, hdpi, xhdpi). Here is the list of what's needed:
• App icon (high-res and launcher sizes)
• Notification icon (In two styles - API 9 and API 11)
• 16 action bar icons
• 2-3 very simple graphics for use in custom views (9-patch)
• Graphical nameplate for use in app (action bar and watermarks), and as a part of some of the graphics below
• Google Play 'Feature Graphic' and 'Promotional Graphic'
• Mobile Ad in 3 sizes (banner, interstitial, app wall)
The Google Play and Ad graphics will all be very similar. I have rough sketches of what I'd like these graphics, as well as the app icon to look like. I also have brief descriptions of what all items should look like, so although you will have much artistic freedom, you are not responsible for coming up with the entire designs. I am open to any suggestions you may have though.
Upon project completion, you will release all ownership and copyright of the work to me, and may not sell or use the work for any purpose other than your portfolio. "The work" includes any related project files necessary for making revisions, which must also be provided upon project completion. With that said, it is very likely that I will contact you in regards to further work/revisions if I am happy with what you produce.
Someone with experience creating graphics for Android apps is highly preferred. Following Android design guidelines and building on the standard look and feel of the Android OS is important to me. Please include a link to your portfolio, Android apps that you have done similar graphics for, or other demonstrations of your work.