You have chosen to sponsor your bid up to a maximum amount of .
Hi, I need a book cover made up.
Details of the book are as follows:
Title: The Dark Side of the Punt
Sub-title: Problem gambling, a conflicted government, and the corporate feeding frenzy
Author: Tom McCarthy
Specific brief requirements:
- The Title needs to be very large (take up around half of the page)
- 'Dark Side' and 'Punt' need to be distinguished somehow, and ideally by being black / dark compared to the other words in the title
- I would like the subtitle to be incorporated in an 'old-school' gambling-odds display (think the classic wooden ones), where 'PROBLEM GAMBLING', 'A CONFLICTED GOVERNMENT', and 'AND A CORPORATE FEEDING FRENZY' are each on separate rows (in that order), with the corresponding odds showing '1 - 1' (on the left hand side of the words)
- 'Tom McCarthy' down the bottom (being the author)
- Aspect ratio = 1.6 (for Amazon). But may need to change it slightly for other formats, so please keep that in mind (i.e. no words too close to the top or bottom border
- Height needs to be 2500 pixels
I'm after a crisp and impressive result, that is perfect for an eBook cover, but can also be adapted for print.
Look forward to hearing from you.