Need some work done? Post a Project Today
Develop a mini brand system for Jaflac.
Jaflac is a proviately owned Australian IT systems and services provider. Jaflac has over 15 years experience in the industry and is continually growing and broadening it's service offering to suit market trends and demands. Jaflac has a reputation for having a thorough knowledge of it's customers needs, excellent understanding of technology and providing solutions that work. No job is too small for Jaflac.
Jaflac's 5 key services offerings are: - Hardware, Software, Telecommunication (Fixed line/mobile/web integration,DSL,VOIP,NBN) Specialised services (office moves and set-up, network integration), Managed Services (emergency and contract tech support, back-up & disaster recovery, security, apps)
Mini brand system to consist of:-(please see sketch-ups attached for basic ideas)
- logo (comination upper/lower case style to be explored) please see sketch-ups attached – lower case is commonly used to make brands relate to their target market. A combination of upper/lower creates more of a personality and friendly approach.
- tagline - previously 'your solutions provider' like the idea of systems services solutions or similar. Suggestions welcome.
- colour palette - gunmetal grey plus white one other (suggestions lime green as a starting point then a red or bright blue). Lime green is not commonly used in this market so will easily differentiate. It is also fresh, modern and friendly and combines well with gunmetal grey.
- suggested type face/s to work with logo – Helvetica Nueu for all printed and designed elements/Arial for online as it is the commonly used
- suggest a simple symbol to form part of the logo lock-up. Ideas welcome. Like the idea on a (.) fullstop at the end of Jaflac to represent it being a one stop shop and also relates to the (.com) market. It also works well to separate the possible tagline keywords systems.service.solutions with (.) full stops for definition. Also like to idea of a simple/solid underline or the five dash symbol to represent Jaflac's five key services.
Application to corporate ID - would like to see three strong concepts mocked-up:-
Double sided business card
Email banner (that could also work across web and word templates)
Next stage: -
Further development of corporate brochure, flyer and word templates will be provided in a seperate brief