I am looking for a good designer to design the main banner for my website (for a job related site) with the following criteria:
1. Design planning : Must be able to emphasize and clearly communicate the message through the design – competent knowledge on design planning
2. Actual design : Must be able to make appealing designs with good use of color, spacing, pictures, etc.
Some information in advance: (sorry, this is very basic but I will give you more information through PM)
- I am thinking of a concept where the left side of the banner is targeting employers, for the employees on the right side, and in the middle there will be a part that describes a concept that joins them.
How I would like to proceed:
1. Once I’ve selected you I will open a $5 escrow for you just to your idea concepts and basic layout design.
2. I will open the rest of the escrow once I feel that I would like to proceed with having you design the banner.
I should emphasize that I expect quality, at the ‘very least’, on par with the samples you show me. If I feel that your design is not at the level of your samples then I will not release the escrow – I’ve been burned enough times with terrible quality after being shown nice samples.
I am looking for a bid of $30 but may consider paying more if your proposal is that much better than the other bidders. Please show me your past banner designs along with your bid.